odi et amo je slovenski rapidfire rpg forum brez word counta in brez cenzure. dogajanje je postavljeno v renesančno italijo in se centrira na šestih velikih družinah. trenutno na forum sprejemamo samo canon like. za morebitno pomoč in vprašanja se obrnite na administratorko rose.

januar 1520, 10 - 17°C

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

dobrodošli na odi et amo! piše se leto 1520. mestne države so razdrobljene med seboj, še vedno pod idejnim vodstvom svetega rimskega prestola in papeža leona X. sklepajo in razdirajo se politične naveze, več stoletne zamere obljubljajo nove vojne in v vsem tem kaosu vztrajno cveti italijanska renesansa. življenje še nikoli ni bilo tako sočno.

none as of yet

osnovna ideja foruma odi et amo je nastala v sodelovanju z almo in klavdijo. forumska grafika, skin, zasnova, pravila in canon lista so delo rose. posebna zahvala gre reckless iz ptb, brez katere bi kode tega foruma zares zgledale porazno. tisočkrat hvala!

bedroom

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
rose
rose

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: bedroom   bedroom Empty22/1/2014, 06:28

bedroom Spalnica_zps24791d71
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://odietamo.slovenianforum.com
paulina donato
paulina donato
hometown : venice
character age : 30

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 03:22

bedroom Tumblr_my50hbxTiH1qbar1do8_250

she was wandering around the city because she was on a short visit. she got bored at her hometown and she just decided she would go. she liked this city way more. she was walking on the streets until she heard some interesting rumours that caught her interest in a second and she decided she was interested, so she walked over to the house she was looking for. they talked about this orlando sforza and about how amazing he was and she was interested. before she even knew it, the servant was showing her the way towards his bedroom. she sent him away with a gesture of a hand when they arrived and knocked on the door, already entering before he said anything.
she closed the door behind her and smiled when she saw him. ”oh hello,” she said. he was getting dressed; but she didn’t really mind any of it. ”my name is paulina,” she introduced herself because she was a polite lady after all. she walked right to the centre of the room without removing her eyes from his face. orlando sforza had an interesting face and she smiled when she spoke again, ”and I want you to paint me,” she announced, her hand already reaching to her back where her blue dress had a little ribbon. she undid it and the dress slid lower on her body. she was naked in front of him, but she didn’t mind that at all. she moved a step closer to him, leaving her dress on the floor. there was a spark in her eyes.

Nazadnje urejal/a paulina donato 24/1/2014, 06:53; skupaj popravljeno 3 krat
Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza
hometown : milano
character age : 26

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 04:22

bedroom Efa
early mornings. that is when he usually came home from his nightly whereabouts. quietly opening the front door, skipping the creaking step on the way to his chambers. so his sleeping pattern tended to be slightly odd. his days began at four or five in the afternoon. he ate a late lunch then found himself some sort of an occupation for the rest of the night. a feast of some kind. whether it was a celebration or simply tasting the sweet market which milano had to offer. it was no wonder he barely got up and was midst dressing up when the knock came and the door swung open. he rushed tucking his white shirt in the brown pants as his eyes came up to meet the newcomer. and stopped when they reached a graceful face with skin resembling the finest porcelain. ‘’may I help you?’’ he inquired in a cautious voice. he had no plans on shoving her out through the door but who on earth was she and what was she doing here? he raised his brows up high when she spoke her name. paulina. her next words seduced laughter out of him. ‘’paint you? but oh my love, I am not a painter,’’ the lie slipped out as easily as ever, however his gaze got distracted. following her motions as she reached behind. following the fabric as it slid down her willowy body and pooled around her bare ankles. absolutely stunning. ‘’I am honoured. but I am not who you think I am,’’ he stepped around, making a half circle around her figure and stopping behind her back. ‘’let down your hair,’’ he leaned forward with a whisper into her ear.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 04:33

she just smiled at him. but of course he could help her! she knew exactly what she wanted from him; she knew exactly the reason she came here, almost rushing through the streets to find this orlando they were talking about on the streets. she could see it in him; the moment she rested her eyes on him. it was so obvious he was an artist; she always had a thing for those because they were always so nice towards her, even when she was little. no artist ever hurt her. she titled her head when he told her he was not a painter because those were lies so she just smiled knowingly at him. she didn’t say a thing because it was unneeded and it would a be a waste of words, but then he moved and she remained still until he told her to let down her hair. they were carefully wrapped around her head; she had a girl whose task was to do her hair, but paulina didn’t hesitate – her hand freed her hair and she was holding them for a second, completely motionless, before she let go of them and the golden curls fell down her back. it felt nice; her body tensed up a little because of the pleasant feeling and she turned around to face him. ”oh, but I think you are exactly who I think you are,” she replied, her words much quieter now. there was no need to speak loudly – he was right there. ”you paint. you are an artist. I wasn’t sure of it first, but I see it in you. you look at world differently than anyone else,” she murmured, looking him in the eyes with a smile on her face.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 05:45

bedroom Efa
his eyes followed her fingers as she reached into her hairdo, twisting the hair until it dropped down in a river of golden curls. they fell down mid-back. every inch of her skin was creamy white, not tainted by sun rays. his hand reached up, fingers slightly touching her spine, then leisurely drawing a gentle line down to the small of her back, stopping right on the start line of the globes. he looked back up as she slightly turned around but his hands quickly settled on her hips, ensuring she won’t turn all the way. she was beautiful. fell right into the goddess category. ‘’you should not listen to garbage rumours. they are false. I do no such thing as paint. I only…’’ his voice trailed off as he made the last step towards her, his hips rolling into her ass, making it obvious where exactly his mind was travelling. ‘’I only appreciate beauty. nothing more,’’ he finished the previous sentence, his face close to hers but not all the way there. her eyes were astonishing, the brightest blue. the one from which you couldn’t look away no matter the price. his fingers grinded into her hips momentarily but then rushed forward to the front of her body, a hand displaying on her stomach. he inhaled the sweet scent of her hair, still not kissing those delicate lips. ‘’you are not from milano,’’ it wasn’t even a question: ‘’I would have noticed you before.’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 05:58

she remained still and just made sure she was looking at him. it never occurred to paulina that most people would disapprove of her actions. she didn’t care. she didn’t care for people and what they thought about her because she was always doing exactly what she wanted and this time it was him. well, something he could do, but she couldn’t deny the fact that she liked him. she liked the way he was looking at her and carefully caressing her skin. it made her feel like special and she liked feeling special. her lips formed a tiny smile. ”oh, but people on the streets always know.” she lived there for sixteen years. it was a part of her life she was willing to forget, but it was also a part of her life that made her who she was. and she knew that rumours had a lot of truth in them. ”to paint is to create such wonderful, wonderful things,” she murmured. she admired people who had skill to create something beautiful and she wasn’t letting go of this. she was holding her breath because of his touch and then she turned around completely, not mind his hand at all. she moved closer to him, looking at those dark eyes. ”oh, I am not that noticeable,” she chuckled lightly, but didn’t tell him where she was from. ”tell me the truth,” she demanded; obviously wondering about his painting skills even though her lips gently brushed his earlobe as she whispered because that’s how close she was.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 08:33

bedroom Efa
‘’do they really?’’ his tone held some pangs of mockery. because people on the streets knew nothing. they knew when he returned back home, they knew he slept with a wad of paper on his nightstand. they knew nothing about paintings, about canvases or about the special room of his. ‘’you should not believe to all the rumours,’’ he advised. even if a lot of them were true, but rarely any of him. the only one that counted was how he could never resist a beautiful woman. obviously. ‘’I would not know,’’ he answered still not giving up. she could fish for the truth all she wanted, she will not get it. those canvases held secrets. no one had to know all the mistresses he fucked. all the cunts he chastised. all the virgins he deflowered. they were all special, they were not mere fun. he waited as she turned around, his hand moving along, so it was caged between them. ‘’but you are,’’ he countered her. her beauty surely moved mountains. with such a classical face, with such eyes. ‘’the truth?’’ he repeated, an appreciative hum escaping his throat as she brushed by his earlobe. he laid the other hand on her body too, both of them travelling up the sides of her torso. past her ribs. cupping her full breasts. ‘’let me love you,’’ he murmured, his thumbs brushing over the rosy buds of her breasts. he lowered himself only a little down. kissing her neck, the collarbone. the swells of her breasts. he kneeled on the floor. the littlest kisses were marking her stomach. a slow delightful progress and he stopped a little below the belly button, sending her a quick heated glance up.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 08:50

”oh,” she frowned a little when he spoke and then thought about it for a while. well, she didn’t really know what he expected from her. she was a naïve girl sometimes, her father knew that. everyone knew that. but she refused to acknowledge it. ”I will think about it,” she smiled at him happily because she found a reasonable compromise about the topic. she laughed lightly at him when he said he wouldn’t know – she was now convinced he was an artist, no matter what he was saying. she really couldn’t care less about his words as long as they were denying the obvious truth. he was touching her skin now; his hands slowly sliding over her torso, but she was paying all her attention to him; looking at his eyes, trying to find the truth in there. the one he refused to share with her; how dared he? ”thank you,” she murmured in reply to his words. beautiful? she might’ve been, but she appreciated different sorts of beauty. she chuckled lightly again as he asked for her permission to love her, even though he was already caressing her body and kissing her skin. and then he stopped to look at her and she made a step backwards. ”I thought you were a painter. but you are hiding that,” she softly murmured, titling her head so her hair covered a part of her breasts; her nipples were already hard because of his actions, but she didn’t pay much attention to that. ”I thought you were special.” she frowned a little, clearly frustrated a little now. oh, she would love to make love to him, but he confused her.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 09:14

bedroom Efa
she was letting his wits go to waste. she was spoiling the mood just a little by being so very much insistent on revealing his secrets. he still kneeled before her but moved his hands away from her hips as she withdraw in obvious disappointment. or maybe it was just a mind game? denying him the pleasure and make him crack – make him admit everything just to get a taste of the divine heaven between her thighs. well, she was wrong. perhaps most of the time he really did rather think more with his cock than his brains. but these were important secrets, they couldn’t be spilled this lightly. ‘’I am just a nobleman,’’ he shook his head and slowly stood up. was she really believing the lie? how he wasn’t the one she’s looking for? ‘’if you want for someone to paint you… all you have to do is stand naked in front of a crowd. poets will immortalize you. painters will frame you,’’ his words were still a very much obvious proof of just how fuckingly beautiful she was. ‘’I apologize if I disappointed you. my heart aches to please,’’ he crossed his hands on the small of his back. as long as she stood there naked he won’t complain. even if his dick was now aching after getting a small preview of her. he’ll handle it.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 09:35

she was now looking at him with some suspicion in her eyes. a part of her believed him. another part of her didn’t and it was confusing her just as much as attracting her to him. she still felt the touch of his hand on her skin and it was almost missing now that she removed herself, but her eyes were on his as he was talking. she didn’t say a word until she was sure there was nothing else he had to add. then she carefully stepped back towards him until she was in front of him, her blue eyes researching the darkness of his. ”I just want you,” she slowly murmured and bit her lip because she was so torn between her thoughts and desires that she didn’t know what to do. she raised her hand and carefully cupped his face while his thumb brushed over his lips. she was thinking and it took her a few moments to decide. ”no matter what you say I know I am right. I saw the momentarily change in your face. surprise, maybe, or relief? I don’t believe you.” she smiled. her words were spoken with a soft tone. ”I like you,” she whispered and then she kissed him because in the end it really was as simple as that.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 18:53

bedroom Efa

his smile wavered and then completely disappeared. yes. he wanted her too. how little did she know. the only way for her to get on that canvas was if he had the chance to fuck her on his bed. spread her legs to his satisfaction and love every fraction of her body. it wasn’t only for his amusement and his desire. he loved to see parted lips, loved to hear loud moans and incoherent words as these beautiful creatures that were women climaxed. the benefits were mutual. but he didn’t paint people just like that. you can’t waltz inside his bed chamber and demand for him to paint you. it didn’t work in such way. ‘’good, love. I want you too,’’ he nodded as she came closer once more. his lips parted at her touch, kissing the tip of her thumb. ‘’then let me have you,’’ he whispered back and leaned down as her lips came closer. it started off with a kiss. a gentle kiss, lips barely touching. the force came full on in mere seconds. he had to have those lips, claim that mouth. his tongue invaded, kiss deepened and before you know it his hands reached down, beneath her thighs. he pushed her up and lifted her in his arms, making her legs go around his waist. with her in his arms he slowly walked blindly in the direction of the bed, never once thinking of ending the mind-devastating kiss.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty24/1/2014, 22:09

she smiled widely when he spoke and told her he wanted her too. it was not hard to make paulina happy and his words were enough to make the sparkles in her eyes appear again. she has forgotten about the paintings by now; the thought of him being an artist was somewhere back in her mind, but that was pretty much it – she was way too occupied with looking at him and getting lost in those eyes. he was extraordinary. ”you are lovely,” she smiled, offering him the best version of compliments she knew and could possibly give him. she really did find something special in him and when he kissed her, she didn’t hesitate; she kissed him right back, wrapping her legs around his waist while one of her hands was still caressing his skin. and then she was on the bed with him still holding her. she enjoyed the kiss but still managed to unbutton his shirt, revealing his bare chest and caressing the skin there. she moved; she got on top of him and straddled him. then she stopped the kiss for just a few seconds so she could look him in the eyes with a smile on her face. she was just really happy. there were no words necessary; she kissed him again and slowly moved her hips for the first time, teasing him, even though she knew it won’t last for long because she wanted him too much and with that thought her hands were already pulling his pants lower.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
korina sforza
korina sforza
hometown : milan
character age : 38

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 00:21

njeni oči so bile prikovane na rjavolaso lepotico, ki se je nenadoma pojavila v njenih sobanah. na sebi je imela čudovito rdečo obleko, okoli vratu pa je imela zlato ogrlico, verjetno tisto, ki jo ji je podarila kaka ljuba oseba ob novici, da se bo poročila. nad njenim obiskom je bila precej ravnodušna, domala navdušena, da bo imela priliko spoznati slavno stello fornese, mlado zaročenko leonella, sina svetega papeža. po tiho je bila ljubosumna nanjo in na priložnost, da bo smela tako pogosto greti posteljo svetemu sinu. hkrati pa se je zavedala mržnjo, ki jo je leonello občutil glede mlade device, ki je bila menda hči ene tistih pocestnic. ob njenem prihodu ji je na rahlo pokimala z glavo, brez da bi se sploh imela namen prikloniti, saj ji je bilo to pod častjo. " mlada stella fornese, " je z nežnim glasom izgovorilanjeno ime in se nasmehnila. resnično je bila čudovita, mlada in naivna. morda celo nekoliko preveč krhka za življenje v svečanem rimu. v mislih se je posmehovala ideji, da bo sedela na prestolu ob svetem očetu in da bo leonellu rojevala otroke, glede na to, da je bila videti povsem neizkušena in še vedno otrok. " veseli me, da ste se odzvali mojemu povabilu, " z roko je nakazala na stol nasproti nje in z nasmehom na obrazu prikimala: " prosim, sedite, " potem pa tudi sama sedla in nepremično zrla vanjo. nekaj na njej ji je pravilo, da bi ji morala pomagati iz tiste varne cone. nenazadnje bo sama posledično prišla do tega, a korina je bila pač korina in je vedno vtikala nos v zadeve kamor ji pač ne bi bilo treba. " vino? " se je pozanimala in potem ukazala enemu od svojih sužnjev, da je prinesel čaši in steklenico z rdečim napitkom. oboževala je občutek opitosti in trenutke, ko ji je alkohol zameglil razum, potem pa je vse stvari počela predvsem podzavestno. " torej donna stella, se veselite prihajujoče poroke? "

stella | this will be so much fun! :3
thanks joanne!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 04:27

bedroom Efa
lovely’ wasn’t a particularly manly word but it seemed to be spoken with affection, so he didn’t oppose. if she wanted lovely, he will give her lovely. he will give her everything. was prepared to be whatever she wanted or needed him to be. the heat of her groan pressed on him when her legs enclosed around his waist. he dropped her carefully down on the bed, following her body instantly. her fingers were working their way beneath his shirt and he helped her pull the white linen off. he had to finally separate their lips to get a breath of air in, when she moved up and reversed the roles. she was straddling him and he breasts were gloriously exposed in front of him. she was pure angelic vision. the golden hair was its own storm and he smiled back at her. there was a glint in his eyes, mischief. he raised himself up, half-sitting there as her hips rolled into his, grinding the bare skin onto the bulge beneath his pants. ‘’such a tease, paulina,’’ he spoke her name with milanese accent, his hands forcing her hips to grind harder. he lifted them up only slightly so she could lower his pants. no barriers. as much as he would love to watch her ride him, there was still enough time for that. he caught her under him, capturing her wrists together and pushing them down above her head one-handily. his pants were lowered just enough and his erected length slid between her nether lips. not really pushing inside, only teasing. two can play this game.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 04:39

she felt like it was her prize to have him. he was so lovely, really: she had his face already memorized in her head. he seemed like an extraordinary person and it turned out he was exactly that. but she didn’t think about that, about any of it – she didn’t have to, it was already perfect and her thoughts were otherwise occupied. more specifically: her thoughts were occupied with what they were doing and she was so happy, there was something incredibly innocent on her even when she was straddling him and teasing him. she never planned those things, it usually just kinda happened and she was enjoying every moment of it. every moment of him. his hands were on her hips now and then he moved and she was under him, catching her breath and looking at him wide-eyed. a moan escaped her lips when she could feel him. she managed to push his pants even lower with her leg, breathing heavily and smiling. ”you are perfect,” she declared quietly and smiled at him. she was always so open to love and so happy about pretty much everything and right now she felt like she was in paradise. almost. her hips moved towards him impatiently. there was pure need in her eyes and he could see it – her could see every bit of her because she was looking at him all along. she bit her lip and moaned when he touched her entrance again. ”more,” she whispered her plead with a husky voice.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 05:54

bedroom Efa
it would be so easy. to slid inside her tight warmth, to simply deliver a pound after pound. some men did that. fucked women without offering them pleasure as well. swine. all of them. his breaths grew heavy as her mouth elicited a moan and her bright blue orbs stared at him, wide open. those eyes, like the bluest pond. yours to dive into. ‘’you are…’’ he breathed back and chuckled lightly at her declaration. she was astonishing. a goddamn masterpiece. ‘’…impatient,’’ he finished the sentence not exactly as he intended but it had to do with the way she was trying to make him finally push inside her sweet cunt. it wasn’t until she besought him. he raised her up a few inches to position himself fully and she did it all on her own. impaled herself on his swollen cock and he could only grunt in approval when he filled her up completely. he was giving her more. he leaned back, resting on his forearm, while the other hand was settle on her hip. his eyes moved from the point of connection up toward her face. ‘’you want more?’’ he asked, the question obvious. he pulled out a fraction and slammed back in: ‘’take it.’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 08:22

she moaned once again, her expression pure happiness when he spoke about her. ”right now, I’m yours,” she replied to his words because there was no point in denying them anyway. yes, she was impatient. yes, she wanted him; it was even more than that by now, she needed him. and she was never the girl who would patiently wait when she wanted something. she found that impractical and meaningless. if she wanted something she made sure she got it and then he finally did what she asked and she closed her eyes, gasped for air and moaned because it was perfect. and then he spoke again, took her breath away and said something she was just waiting to hear. she smiled; something oddly determined appeared on her face as she moved and pulled him closer so she could make sure he was lying comfortably. she took a moment to kiss the tip of his cock with a twisted smile on her face before she straddled him again, taking him deep inside of her and moving in the rhythm she liked. she leaned just a bit forward and her hands found place on his chest while she was still looking at him and at the same time giving him a great view.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 19:57

bedroom Efa
he would give her everything – the gold, the world and pleasure. he really would. her hands were pressing on his chest for support, her breasts pushed forward with every roll of her hips. and oh, those hips. heaven. the way she rose up and took him right back in with no hesitation. he could feel how her walls had to stretch to accommodate, how with every pang of pleasure came a little tiny tang of delicious pain. this was what sex was all about. mutual pleasure, jumping over the edge together. unfortunately some people didn’t get it at all. it was about pushing the boundaries, but it had to be done right. as much as he loved to watch her on top of him, his cock visible pushing inside with every move, he wanted to have her closer. he turned them around, pulled out completely and then right back in. will he ever be able to live without the feeling of her surrounding him? her scent, her lips. he kissed those lips fiercely and almost impossibly rushed the thrusting rhythm. he wanted her to feel good, he wanted to watch her come. he wanted her, plainly put. ‘’you should…’’ he spoke between the ragged breaths, the only sound in the room beside moans, groans and slapping of skin one against the other. ‘’…visit more often.’’ an invitation, those didn't come around easy or often. maybe the sex clouded his judgement.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty25/1/2014, 20:56

it was incredible. he was incredible. he was everything she could wish for at that moment. she never saw that coming but it was completely okay with her because she felt like it was fate or something as majestic and amazing like that. she believed in fate, even though some people considered that as a sin. but she was a sinner anyway and she loved every moment of it. she was breathing heavily now, still holding onto him for support while she was riding him. how could anyone not like that? she made an effort for a smile, meant especially for him. he moved them; she was now under him but she didn’t really mind that. her hand cupped his face while she arched her back because of everything she was feeling. a moan escaped her lips once again and she looked at him when he spoke. ”shh,” she mused and then pulled him closer for a kiss which was full of everything she wasn’t really capable of saying. he was bringing her close to the edge – that was probably obvious when the kiss ended and her breathing was barely hearable because she could feel it coming and then she called his name, looking at him wide-eyed again, fighting the need to close her eyes and just let it go because she wanted to stare into those eyes.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty26/1/2014, 19:22

bedroom Efa
his hand pushed the rebellious strands of golden hair away from her face. he wanted to see her. she was writhing beneath him, her thighs squeezing his hips, her inner walls demanding a release. he pushed in once more and could feel it. see it. hear it. the pleasure was written all over her face, visible in her eyes. he knew the moment she fell apart, exploded from all the tender friction. he kissed her lips, trying to hold back his own release and simply let her sail it through. only when she slowly started to descend did he pumped in a few times fore, his cock right on the edge of bursting. and in the last possible moment he managed to pull out, to not come inside her. his hips thrust forward as he came on her thighs. he waited a few long moments, his forearms supporting his weight on top of her body. then he slowly dropped down to the side of her. his hands immediately turned her his way, the right hand following the outline of her thighs, pulling her leg up behind the knee and draping it across his hip. just to feel the heat for a while more. he knew in time of his release he grunted out her name. something that happened rarely. too many names, too easy to forget. ‘’paulina,’’ he spoke it again with a sated smile.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
paulina donato
paulina donato

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty28/1/2014, 07:21

she was able to feel his warmth on her after the world stopped spinning and she could finally breathe normal. there was something incredibly happy about her smile, though – she couldn’t even find the words to describe what she felt, but it was amazing and she looked at him with an awe in her eyes. she cuddled closer to him in a second because it was the only natural thing to do, really – her head was resting on his arm and she pushed her bright hair away so she could smile at him again. ”it was definitely nice to meet you, orlando,” she spoke in the silence between them and placed a gentle kiss on the tip of his nose. this was her; this was natural for her, even though she literally just met him. but it didn’t matter. she was happy and she was not afraid to show that and she was very comfortable in his embrace. ”I really like you,” she whispered and smiled widely. what was there not to like anyway? she has already forgotten about the idea of him being a painter. because he was special and now she knew it and it was enough.

Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

bedroom Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: bedroom   bedroom Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

bedroom

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1