odi et amo je slovenski rapidfire rpg forum brez word counta in brez cenzure. dogajanje je postavljeno v renesančno italijo in se centrira na šestih velikih družinah. trenutno na forum sprejemamo samo canon like. za morebitno pomoč in vprašanja se obrnite na administratorko rose.

januar 1520, 10 - 17°C

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava

dobrodošli na odi et amo! piše se leto 1520. mestne države so razdrobljene med seboj, še vedno pod idejnim vodstvom svetega rimskega prestola in papeža leona X. sklepajo in razdirajo se politične naveze, več stoletne zamere obljubljajo nove vojne in v vsem tem kaosu vztrajno cveti italijanska renesansa. življenje še nikoli ni bilo tako sočno.

none as of yet

osnovna ideja foruma odi et amo je nastala v sodelovanju z almo in klavdijo. forumska grafika, skin, zasnova, pravila in canon lista so delo rose. posebna zahvala gre reckless iz ptb, brez katere bi kode tega foruma zares zgledale porazno. tisočkrat hvala!

brothel

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
rose
rose

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: brothel   brothel Empty2/6/2013, 22:47

brothel Bordel_zpsed205fbf
Nazaj na vrh Go down
https://odietamo.slovenianforum.com
orlando sforza
orlando sforza
hometown : milano
character age : 26

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty24/1/2014, 08:44

brothel Tumblrmpbimtajn31ryzw56o

he travelled all the way to rome for this. he’s been promised a lot. but promises broke like pie crust. they were fragile and he knew it. therefore he didn’t let his expectations rise too high. he wasn’t one to spend times in whore houses. or brothels, a more fancier naming. perhaps it had something to do with the tiny fact he never actively searched for women. or for this certain type of women. he always saw their beauty as washed out. ruined by tragedies of life, burdens of the past, scarred by their husband's hand. he could see past it all if he wanted to. but why? why when there was pure beauty to be ravished? why would you go to a brothel to get a piece of a wet overused cunt when there was a virgin right next door? no one in their sane mind would do it. but he was promised something different so here he was. all the way from home to fuck a roman femme. he entered the brothel with an old companion. but the man vanished upon entrance, probably to be with his usual whore. preferences also meant routine. he walked into the next room and stopped there under the arch, his eyes on the scene before him. leonello de medici with a half-naked slut in his lap. a soft smirk marked his lips as the other man noticed him. and his hands went together to clap: ‘’bravo, de medici! you are finally going to wet that cock of yours.’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonello de medici
leonello de medici
hometown : rome
character age : 30

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty24/1/2014, 09:55

The whore in his lap was whispering into his ear and the dirtier she was, the harder he got. An almost child-like smile was on his face and to be quite honest, this was where he felt most at ease. It was sad, quite sad, but nothing made him feel happier than this. His fingers on the whore's swollen nipples and his lips on her bare neck and her rubbing herself onto him just for the sake of foreplay.

And then, just as he was ready to tell the whore it's about the time she starts taking his clothes off, a suprisingly shocking vision appeared and as his eyes met the eyes of Orlando Sforza, he gasped for a split second and all the joy his body was feeling left him much faster than it came. God. The words that left the mouth of the man standing there were as vile as ever and he felt the strong need to shove his smug face to the ground and smuggle him until he was no more. But instead he just sat there, the whore in hi slap obviously puzzled by what was happening between the two men.

»And what the hell might you be doing here, Sforza?« He pushed the whore aside and she barely caught herself on her feet. he crossed his legs now, leaning forward, his forehead frowning. »Were there no common whores in Milan? Did you have to come all the way to our glorious city? Have your infinite charms stopped working?«
orlando sforza
thanks joanne!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty24/1/2014, 19:18

he raised his brows as his favourite de medici effortlessly pushed the whore in his lap aside. she might be a whore, but that was no way to treat a woman. she found her balance and stood straight beside leonello, not prepared to leave his side. he probably offered a good payment. ‘’I was invited to test your grounds,’’ he waved around the room, the brothel still not making much of an impression on him. even if there was an orgy going on in every goddamn corner of the room. ‘’I should have expected to see you here. silly me,’’ he continued as he defeated the few steps that separated them. then sat down in armchair next to leonello’s. they rarely pushed their bickering to the point of throwing punches. they were all empty threats. there really was no point in either of them getting rid of the other. maybe it was a healthy sort of rivalry, if such thing existed. ‘’oh. I rarely fuck whores. only happened twice or maybe three times,’’ he smiled at the man and made himself comfortable in the chair. ‘’infinite charms?’’ he then repeated his words, obviously liking them on a whole new level. ‘’I didn’t know you find me attractive, de medici. however I have to disappoint you. men don’t make me hard. but if you are quite desperate maybe we can find a male whore somewhere around for you?’’ a tall woman with manly features appeared next to him, bringing him a cup of wine. he didn’t even want to think about what she-man had between her legs. rome was notorious, definitely. ‘’if I say I missed you, will you believe me?’’ he half-turned to leonello on his right, making a slow sip of the wine.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonello de medici
leonello de medici

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty25/1/2014, 01:31

»So you actually recieved an invitation to Rome? How.. glamurous,« he murmured, his voice filled with strong sarcasm. Who on God's earth would ever invite this sly man-child with no intelectual ability anywhere alongside them? Who would ever want him to come to Rome? »Yes, yes, you should have,« he nodded in all seriousness, feeling obligated to return the favour, so he added, »I guess your life would end up being much more clairvoyant if you used your head to think instead of your cock.« Then he made a grimase, his eyes wandering through the room filled with people who weren't doing much thinking at all. as wasn't he, until the man he despised so much walked into the room to spoil his pleasures.

»So.. what are you doing here, then?« His brows raised in an almost dramatical manner, he opened his hands, palms up, in question. If Orlando Sofrza was so way beyond common whores, why would he take the time being there? Oh, yes, the cocky Milanese thought himself better than Leonello, better than all of Rome combined, probably. God, he hated him for it, he hated him so very much.

He smiled bitterly as Sforza started pounding him with ridiculous accusations of his apetite for men; he had no such craving, and yet still he felt bested by his correspondent, since he had no good reply prepared for such insults. »Yes, well, you always did have a great sense of humour,« he hissed in contempt as he was getting his own glass filled, and his head was turned away from Orlando Sforza.

He only looked at him again when the man started talking once more and again he snorted with mockery. »I wouldn't believe a single word out of your mouth,« he said, raising his own glass to his lips and taking a sip. The wine was bad, it had no specific flavour, however, if a man were to drink enough of it, he was on his way to heaven nevertheless.
orlando sforza | these two shitfaces tho!
thanks joanne!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty26/1/2014, 18:54

‘’yes, well, we ran out of virgins in milano,’’ he waved his hand to the side as if that explained everything. it was purely a joke. hopefully. it would be a terrible waste if one had to travel this far just to deflower someone. but what else could he say? how else could he explain? he was invited, he accepted the invitation kindly and came here. ‘’oh, now now, de medici. do not worry your hairy head with thoughts about my cock. I have no interest in being clairvoyant. much less to be on the way to become an old bitter man as you are,’’ he send a narrow stare in the other man’s way. to be honest, he didn’t hate him all that mush. it was merely dislike for the differences between their characters were too numerous to be simply overlooked.

he sighed when repeating his answer: ‘’I really am here for the cunts. I was promised paradise but from what I see… this is plain sad.’’ there might be a few good ones in the bunch, but the majority of whores here was washed-out and absolutely miserable. those who didn’t look as if they wanted to stab themselves were drunk. ‘’I am guessing you’re a regular here, any suggestions which whore to buy? this seems to be your expertise,’’ he wrinkled his nose at the obvious distaste but… if he was here then he simply had to taste a little bit of what rome had to offer. ‘’or maybe there is another whore house? something… cleaner?’’ his voice seemed almost hopeful as he watched a tall brunette pour wine into his cup. ‘’and how are you otherwise? your sister is settling in at our castle quite nicely,’’ well perhaps it might be wrong to bring his sister up.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonello de medici
leonello de medici

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty27/1/2014, 04:34

»Yes,« he briefly laughed his little humorous approach off, »yes, from what I've heard of your reputation I'd say that is a fair possibility.« He found the other man so incredibly full of himself for no apparent reason and he had no understanding what so ever as to how he got everything he ever wished for handed to him, although he was certainly not at all good at it. The riches, the lands, the power, the cunts; everything was simply his for the taking while he sat somewhere, his head probably completely empty.

»I am not old, Sforza,« he quickly hissed, »nor am I bitter, with the exception of when it comes to your fine company.« He had no interest in pretending. They weren't fond of each other when they were children and he had no use of his friendship anyway. There was a jelaousy in his heart towards the man who had everything and did nothing, but he would never admit it, not in a million years.

His eyebrows raised as Sforza dared to mock the place he found to be his personal heaven, but he said nothing, trying hard to not be the one to lose it first, although previous experiences pointed towards him from miles away. »My suggestion to you would be to pack up your bags and go back to that hole you crawled from.. in all fairness,« he explained exactly how he felt with a cheery tone, avoiding eye contact by looking down the glass from where he took another few sips. »Nothing for the likes of you,« he responded.

And as he spoke of his sister, Leonello could feel his pulse growing stronger. He didn't have a lot of affection in his heart for Leandra, however he would lose it if that pig would as much as touch her. His hand stopped in the middle of gesture – when he wanted to put his glass down – and he froze for a few seconds before looking Sforza straight into his eyes. »I hope for your own sake and for the sake of your wreched family that you'll keep your grabby hands off my sister.«
orlando sforza
thanks joanne!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
orlando sforza
orlando sforza

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty27/1/2014, 09:00

‘’you occupy your mind with thoughts of me by far too much,’’ he let out a light chuckle and circled his hand in his wrist, his eyes set on the liquid inside the cup. watching how it swirled around the edges. ‘’however, you are welcome to come stay at our castle in milano when you’re travelling again. we’d be all delighted to accommodate you,’’ he offered and it really was an olive branch. truth be told, if he actually stayed at their residence, there was a high possibility they wouldn’t even face each other. maybe it would be a pity. he somewhat enjoyed these bickering rendezvous’.

‘’not yet. but you will be. old and bitter. what exactly will you do when your cock deflates in a matter of seconds? or even worse, doesn’t arise to opportunity at all. you’ll have your lands and your money but no proper woman. it is a rather depressing future,’’ he frowned as if the mere thought of anything of such matters caused him grief. to die alone and without loved ones? where was happiness in that? or pride? was it really better to be surrounded by countless golden pieces of nothing than people? ‘’you are engaged aren’t you? then why on earth are you here in a brothel?’’ he suddenly remembered. wasn’t he supposed to be wedded in less than a month?

‘’do you ever relax? breathe? you are so high strung it isn’t even amusing,’’ he laughed out loud and he laughed right at him. the man was so tense. and his dark mood had the tendency to spread around on those surrounding him. ‘’oh, you are so far from the point right now,’’ he raised his brows as he watched him stop mid-motion at the mention of his darling sister. ‘’she is promised to my brother. I don’t know what you romans are used to but I won’t fuck my brother’s woman. I have no intentions of bedding her,’’ he was speaking the truth. the flirting was one thing. the flirting was innocent and he flirted with everyone. to actually bed her? never. ‘’finish your drink, de medici. and breath for god’s sake, you’re turning a little red.’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down
leonello de medici
leonello de medici

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty29/1/2014, 01:37

He did not respond, since perhaps it was true and he gave him too much satisfaction by doing so. Yes, he had thought about Orlando Sforza quite often, always thinking of what the man had and did not work for, being jealous of every single one of his achievements he had ever heard of. A small flicker of joy appeared in his eyes, for if he would ever stay in Milan – at the castle of the Sforza family – he knew quite well in whose bed he'd be staying. Lady Korina was indeed very generous, but he did not have the intention of letting her little brother know that anything ever happened between the two. »Perhaps I might take you up on that offer, Sforza,« he replied with a small, yet misteriously satisfied smile on his face. He had a wonderful time with her and he remembered it with glee.

»Yes,« he then made a mocking grimase, »whatever will I do without a woman by my side? I am undoubtedly doomed.« What was a woman? A cunt and a pair of tits. Women were not the centre of life, not for Leonello. He cared very little for what the future held; it was then, this was now. And everything was good with him, his cock did not lose any of it's abilites and if he indeed will become an old and bitter man, he will have a military career to show for it. And who knows, perhaps even a wife with which he might get along in the far future. Perhaps donna Farnese will turn out to be less of a nuisance than expected. »What an incredibly moralistic question coming from you, Sforza. Do you.. judge my infidelity?« His eyebrows raised. How unexpected and, well, quite amusing, to be honest.

He ignored the laugh, although he understood it as an insult and he would repay it when the time is right. »You are indeed full of surprises. I would expect a lot less chivalry of you.« He, himself, would probably do it. If the woman was as giving as his sister was, he would do it. Without remorse. »Screw you,« he murmured into his glass before taking a sip.
orlando sforza
thanks joanne!
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

brothel Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: brothel   brothel Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

brothel

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
odi et amo :: the eternal city :: rome-